BROW GROWTH SERUM



Brows play a huge part in framing your face & can make all the difference in your overall look. Thick brows are in, but not all of us have those naturally full eyebrows. Or maybe we do, they're just hiding .

I can't help but cringe when I look back at old photos & see my thin, ungroomed eyebrows. Comparing back then to now, it's crazy the effect a nice set of brows has. And all I had to do was let them free! I let them grow out & with the help of this oil, all the sparse areas finally filled in.

Lucky for you I found some old pics of my thin brows before they were given any love! You can see the difference in the last photo where I let them grow out.

Apply this serum to your brows every night before bed & you should start to notice them filling out within a couple weeks. I also found that the more I tried to let my brows breathe makeup-free, the more the hair would grow.

My main trouble areas were the start & ends of my brows. Even after just a week they started filling in.

(This isn't to say that thin brows aren't nice! I think however your brows grow naturally are what seems to look best with your face)

TOOLS & INGREDIENTS:

  • Cococnut Oil
  • Vitamin E Oil
  • Container
  • Castor Oil
  • G-Tips


INSTRUCTIONS:

COCONUT OIL
Fill up your vial / jar ⅓ of the way with coconut oil.

CASTOR OIL
Fill another third with castor oil.

VITAMIN E OIL
Fill up the rest of your vial / jar with the vitamin E oil (I usually put more castor than vitamin E).

STIR
Make sure to stir the mixture before applying so your brows get the benefits of each oil.

APPLY
Note that oil has a way of squeezing through cracks and can leak out of your container. I wouldn't recommend bringing this serum to-go unless you have it in an air-tight jar or ziploc!

If you tried this serum did you notice a difference in your brows? My brows are the one thing I put makeup on everyday and my goal is to grow them out enough to not need it!

BROW GROWTH SERUM

TOOLS & INGREDIENTS:

  • Coconut oil
  • Castor oil
  • Vitamin E oil
  • Small vial or jar
  • Q-tips (optional)


INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. Fill your vial / jar ⅓ of the way with the coconut oil
  2. Fill ⅓ or more with the castor oil
  3. Top it up with the vitamin E oil
  4. Before applying make sure to mix the serum to get each of the oils!
  5. Apply to brow with a Q-tip for precise application or simply use a clean finger


Oil has a way of squeezing through cracks and can leak out of your container. I wouldn't recommend bringing this serum to-go unless you have it in a seal-tight jar.

Source This Article

LihatTutupKomentar